- a place of origin, where one retreats and dwells
- a place providing comfort and peace
- a place holding one’s belongings – both mentally and physically
- a place one finds joy in coming back to
After years of roaming the universe, they finally made their way back home.
- a mass of matter that embodies and belongs to oneself
- an organized, physical structure that houses the bones, organs, flesh, and other anatomical systems, capable of conveying its needs through the nervous system and endocrine system
Given half the chance, the body can heal itself, by itself.
/trit/ noun, verb
- a delightful, special occurrence. It is out of the ordinary, happening sometimes, but not always—which is what makes it so special.⠀
They always made sure to celebrate their wins with their favorite treat.’⠀
- to obtain something pleasant and special, or to give care and attention to.
Treat yourself the way you’d treat a good friend.
homebodytreat is a health and wellness platform centered around a desire for the comfort of fullness. Our approach is practical as it pertains to you. We believe in nourishment at all levels, both on and off the plate, and that there’s beauty in coming home to yourself.